Please read and understand this entire manual before attempting to assemble, operate or install
the product. If you have any questions regarding the product, please call customer service at
(814) 643-1775, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm EST, Monday – Friday.
1. Read all instructions before using this appliance.
2. This appliance is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
If provided, use handles when moving this appliance. Keep combustible materials, such as
furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes and curtains at least 3 ft. (914 mm) from the front
of this appliance.
3. CAUTION: Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near
children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating unattended.
4. If possible always unplug this appliance when not in use.
5. Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the appliance malfunctions,
has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
servicing must be replaced prior to operating this appliance again.
8. Do not use outdoors.
9. This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations.
Never place this appliance where it may fall into a bathtub or other water container.
10. Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners or the like.
11. To disconnect this appliance, turn controls to the off position, then remove plug from outlet.
12. Connect to properly grounded outlets only.
13. This appliance, when installed must be electrically grounded in accordance with local codes,
with the current CSA C22.1 Canadian Electrical codes or for USA installations, follow local
codes and the National Electric Code, ANSI/NFPA No. 70.
14. Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may
surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked. Do not place unit on carpeting or
16. This appliance has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in areas where
a drying rack for clothing, nor should Christmas stockings or decorations be hung on or near it.
17. Use this appliance only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the
18. Avoid the use of an extension cord because of the risk of overheating the cord and the risk
and constructed of two current carrying conductors with ground. A heavy duty extension cord
with the shortest length possible for the connection is recommended and must not be longer
than 50 ft. (15.2 m). Do not coil or cover the extension cord.
SAFETY INFORMATION SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS