Press and hold the right or left arrow button (E) to increase or
decrease frequency until a radio station with clear reception is
found. Either arrow button may be pressed and held to continuously
scroll through the frequency range then released to stop at the next
available frequency. The seek function is available in AM and FM
TO PROGRAM THE CLOCK (FIG. 1)
1. Turn power on by pressing the ON/OFF button(A).
2. Press and hold the clock button(G) until time displayed in the
LCD display(I) begins flashing.
3. Press the left arrow button repeatedly to increment the hour of
the displayed time or press and hold the button to increment
continuously. Use the right arrow button to adjust the minutes in
the same manner.
NOTE: If you do not press a button within 5 seconds, the clock
programming feature will automatically return to the previous
4. Once the time is set, press the clock button to stop the time
displayed from flashing.
TO PROGRAM THE MEMORY STATION PRESETS (FIG. 1)
Ten FM and five AM radio stations may be independently
programmed into the radio's memory. Once programmed, the
memory button can be used to quickly change to the desired preset
1. Turn on radio by pressing the ON/OFF button (A).
2. Set the radio to desired station Refer to Tune or Seek Function.
3. Press and hold the preset button(H) until the memory number
begins to flash in the LCD display(I).
4. With the memory number flashing, use the arrow buttons to
select the desired memory number.
5. Once the desired memory number is displayed, press and hold
the preset button until the flashing stops. The preset is now saved.
6. Repeat steps 2 through 5 to preset additional stations to memory.
Device Storage Box (Fig. 7)
The radio's device storage box(N) can store and help protect some
smart phones or other portable audio devices from job site dirt and
PLAYING AUDIO THROUGH AN EXTERNAL DEVICE
To play your device through the radio's speakers, connect it to the
auxiliary port(O) using a 3.5 mm auxiliary audio cable and set the
mode to AUX. Refer to Mode Function.
CHARGING/POWERING A USB DEVICE
The USB power port (P) charges/powers
most devices that can accept power
through a USB connection only when the
radio is plugged into an AC receptacle.
NOTE: When unplugged, the radio will
run up to 10 hours on a fully-charged,
premium 20 V Max* Li-Ion battery. Using
batteries of lower voltage and amp hours
will yield less run time.
Important Radio Notes
1. Reception will vary depending on the
radio's location and strength of the transmitted signal.
2. Running the radio while connected to certain generators may
cause background noise.