20. NEVER use tool with wood cutting blades or
other sawblades. Such blades when used on a
sander frequently kick and cause loss of
control leading to personal injury.
21. Hold the tool firmly.
22. Keep hands away from rotating parts.
23. Make sure the abrasive disc is not contacting
the workpiece before the switch is turned on.
24. When sanding metal surfaces, watch out for
flying sparks. Hold the tool so that sparks fly
away from you and other persons or
25. Do not leave the tool running. Operate the tool
only when hand-held.
26. Do not touch the workpiece immediately after
operation; it may be extremely hot and could
burn your skin.
27. Check that the workpiece is properly
28. Pay attention that the wheel continues to
rotate after the tool is switched off.
29. This tool has not been waterproofed, so do not
use water on the workpiece surface.
30. Ventilate your work area adequately when you
perform sanding operations.
31. Use of this tool to sand some products, paints
and wood could expose user to dust
containing hazardous substances. Use
appropriate respiratory protection.
32. Always be sure that the tool is switched off
and unplugged before carrying out any work
on the tool.
33. If working place is extremely hot and humid, or
badly polluted by conductive dust, use a
short-circuit breaker (30 mA) to assure
34. Do not use the tool on any materials
35. Some material contains chemicals which may
be toxic. Take caution to prevent dust
inhalation and skin contact. Follow material
supplier safety data.
36. Always use the correct dust mask/respirator
for the material and application you are
37. Ensure that ventilation openings are kept clear
when working in dusty conditions. If it should
become necessary to clear dust, first
disconnect the tool from the mains supply
( use non metallic objects ) and avoid
damaging internal parts.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
The followings show the symbols used for tool.
･ alternating current
･ no load speed
･ Class II Construction
･ revolutions or reciprocation per minute
• Always be sure that the tool is switched off and
unplugged before adjusting or checking function on
• Before plugging in the tool, always check to see
that the switch trigger actuates properly and
returns to the "OFF" position when released.
• Switch can be locked in "ON" position for ease of
operator comfort during extended use. Apply
caution when locking tool in "ON" position and
maintain firm grasp on tool.
To start the tool, simply pull the switch trigger. Release
the switch trigger to stop.
For continuous operation, pull the switch trigger and
then push in the lock button.
To stop the tool from the locked position, pull the switch
trigger fully, then release it.
1. Lock button
2. Switch trigger