Tool-Free Transfer Bench is made of
ABS Plastic, Aluminum, EPDM, and
TO PREVENT SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURY:
Insure product is assembled, adjusted and used
properly. FOR USE ONLY BY PERSONS
WEIGHING LESS THAN 250 POUNDS. Failure
to follow correct assembly and/or adjustment
procedures can make the seat unstable. ALL
FOUR LEGS MUST BE LOCKED IN PLACE AT
THE SAME HEIGHT. DO NOT jump on, stand on
or tilt. Contact CSI immediately at 1-800-882-
0116 if any components are missing or damaged.
Do not modify or substitute any components.
FOR QUESTIONS OR ASSISTANCE WITH
ASSEMBLY CONTACT CSI AT 1-800-882-0116.
Consult healthcare professional for advice and
instructions specific to user’s needs before use.
DN7065 – Tool-Free Transfer
1. Determine orientation of chair relative to w ater supply in order for transfer bench to
be positioned outside of bathtub.
2. Locate the tw o under seat support beams: Hold the pieces by the straight end w ith
the curved end aw ay from you.
3. Locate the flat, indented area of each beam: Place the tw o flat areas together, so
they are touching, and the tw o beams form an "X" shape.
4. Locate the leg unit w ith top posts that point inw ard: Align the posts w ith the straight
ends of the crossed support beams on the small end of the "X".
5. Slide the top posts of the leg unit over the ends of the crossed support beams.
6. Take the remaining leg unit, w ith the top posts that point straight out, and align it
w ith the curved end of the support beams, at the large side of the "X".
7. Slide the top posts of the leg unit over the ends of the crossed support beams.
8. Locate the transfer bench. Place it seat side dow n.
9. Place the curved ends of the crossed support beams into the grooves on the
underside of the transfer bench, aligning the holes in the support beams w ith the
holes inside the grooves.
10. Use the assembly knobs to attach the transfer bench to the support beams.
Thread the w ashers onto the bolt, small lock w asher first, follow ed by the cup
11. Locate the large seat bottom. Place it under the support beams so that the center
12. of the "X" slides into the center of the "X" shaped grooves on the large seat
13. Use the assembly knobs to attach the large seat bottom to the support beams.
Stock Number:_________________ TF Transfer Bench
By Creative Specialties
Home Care Technical Specification
25300 AL MOEN D RI VE NOR TH OLMSTED, OH 44070
CORPORATE H EAD QUARTERS: (800) 321 -8809 FAX: (800) 848-6636
IN TER NATIONAL: (440) 962-2000 FAX: (440) 962-2726
CU STOMER SER VI CE (U SA): 800-882-0116 F AX: (888) 379-2720
WWW.MOEN .C OM
Copyright Creative Specialties International