12. Do not touch the blade or the workpiece
immediately after operation; they may be
extremely hot and could burn your skin.
13. Do not operate the tool at no-load
14. Always use the correct dust mask/respirator
for the material and application you are
15. Some material contains chemicals which may
be toxic. Take caution to prevent dust
inhalation and skin contact. Follow material
supplier safety data.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
DO NOT let comfort or familiarity with product
(gained from repeated use) replace strict adherence
to safety rules for the subject product. MISUSE or
failure to follow the safety rules stated in this
instruction manual may cause serious personal
FOR BATTERY CARTRIDGE
1. Before using battery cartridge, read all
instructions and cautionary markings on (1)
battery charger, (2) battery, and (3) product
2. Do not disassemble battery cartridge.
3. If operating time has become excessively
shorter, stop operating immediately. It may
result in a risk of overheating, possible burns
and even an explosion.
4. If electrolyte gets into your eyes, rinse them
out with clear water and seek medical
attention right away. It may result in loss of
5. Do not short the battery cartridge:
(1) Do not touch the terminals with any
(2) Avoid storing battery cartridge in a
container with other metal objects such as
nails, coins, etc.
(3) Do not expose battery cartridge to water
A battery short can cause a large current flow,
overheating, possible burns and even a
6. Do not store the tool and battery cartridge in
locations where the temperature may reach or
exceed 50 ﾟ C (122 ﾟ F).
Do not incinerate the battery cartridge even if it
is severely damaged or is completely worn out.
The battery cartridge can explode in a fire.
8. Be careful not to drop or strike battery.
9. Do not use a damaged battery.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
Tips for maintaining maximum battery life
1. Charge the battery cartridge before
Always stop tool operation and charge the
battery cartridge when you notice less tool
Never recharge a fully charged battery
Overcharging shortens the battery service life.
3. Charge the battery cartridge with room
temperature at 10 ﾟ C - 40 ﾟ C (50 ﾟ F - 104 ﾟ F).
Let a hot battery cartridge cool down before
4. Charge the battery cartridge once in every six
months if you do not use it for a long period of
The followings show the symbols used for tool.
･ direct current
･ no load speed
･ revolutions or reciprocation per minute