ASSEMBLY FOR BLOW MODE
WARNING: Before attempting any of the assembly steps below, ensure product is switched off and
disconnected from the power supply.
BLOW TUBE ASSEMBLY (FIGURES 1-3)
• Ensure grill cover is attached to the power head. If not,
attach cover as shown in the inset of figure 1. NOTE: Unit
will not operate in blow mode without grill cover in place.
Align the upper and lower tubes as shown in figure 1.
• Push the lower tube firmly into the upper tube, until the
tubes click into place.
• Blow tubes must be assembled to the power head before
• Never operate without both lower and upper tubes
• In the interest of safety, it is not intended for the tubes to be
separated once assembled.
• Push the tube assembly onto the power head until it is in the
fully locked position (figure 2).
• Use the air concentrator attachment to target air flow to a
tighter area. Add the attachment to the assembly as shown
in figure 3. Push on until hole in tab engages raised post on
a. Power head
b. Upper blow tube
c. Lower blow tube
e. Upper vac tube
f. Lower vac tube
g. Shoulder bag