WARNING: To reduce the risk of injury, keep both hands on
handle and the right foot on the extension leg when raising and
lowering the stand. The stand has gas assist lifting and may
raise unexpectedly when lever is released.
Refer to To Raise and Lower the Stand under Assembly to adjust
the stand to the desired height.
TO EXTEND THE EXTENSION WORK SUPPORTS (FIG. 18)
1. Turn the horizontal lock knob (G) counterclockwise.
2. Slide the extension work support (H) out or in, depending on the
length of the workpiece.
3. Tighten the horizontal lock knob.
4. Repeat with the other side.
TO ADJUST EXTENSION WORK SUPPORT HEIGHT
1. Turn the vertical lock knob (F).
2. Adjust the extension work support to the desired height.
3. Tighten the vertical lock knob.
4. Repeat with the other extension work support.
STORAGE AND TRANSPORTATION
WARNING: TIPPING HAZARD. The stand may tip when
storing or transporting the stand close to or in the vertical
position. Transport or store the stand in the horizontal position
to reduce the risk of the stand tipping.
To lower the stand into the storage position, push down on the red
activating lever, lift up on the handle, then exert downward pressure
on the handle.
Refer to Figure 19 for proper transporting position.